Welcome Surprise! →Follow us for priority delivery and gain latest offers，Click Here for our gifts.
APP payment enjoy “1% extra discount” surprise!
Dears, beofore your order ,please visit and read clearly of 『Agreement on terms of merchandise sales and service』 .
We hope you read carefully and understand clearly.Based on your final purchase order, we believe that you have clearly read and accepted the following requirements we put forward, and can fulfill your commitments as required by the contract.
10pcs /Lot Free shipping Refurbished Huawei HG8120C New Model 2FE EPON XPON GPON Terminal Fiber Optic ONU ONT FTTH Eng OS
Date of Production: HUAWEI HG8120C 2FE , Secondhand Refurbished
Normally , the ONU will running stablely many years without any issue.
This ONU appearance is around 80% new (Nearly new ), function totally normal and available. If you are mind the appearnce , pls contact with us and make more confirmation.
Testing will be doing again to Confirm function OK before packaging and shipping out.
Any quality problem of the product function itself as you received, contact us for free replacement.
For Power adaptor , pls contact us for US/EU/UK/AU type confirmation.
FTTH/FTTB/FTTO Original & Refurbished 80 new 2FE+1Ports Huawei HG8120C
Router GPON ONU English Firmware
The EchoLife HG8120C, an optical network terminal (ONT), is a high-end home gateway in Huawei FTTH solution. By using the GPON technology, ultra-broadband access is provided for home and SOHO users. The HG8120C provides 1* POTS ports, 2* FE/1*FE+1*GE auto-adapting Ethernet ports.The HG8120C features high-performance forwarding capabilities to ensure excellent experience with VoIP, Internet and HD video services. Therefore, the HG8120C provides a perfect terminal solution and future oriented service supporting capabilities for FTTH deployment.
|Out Port contains||2FE+1TEL|
|LAN||1*10/100Mbps adaptive Gigabit ports, full/half duplex, RJ45 interface|
|TEL||H248/SIP Voice Protocol|
|Fiber port||1 GPON /EPON/XPON interface, ingle-fiber, Downstream rate 2.5Gbps, Upstream rate 1.25Gbps|
|Wavelength||Tx 1310nm, Rx 1490nm|
|Fiber interface||SC/UPC/APC Dual mode/Singal mode|
|RX sensitivity||>-28dBm (1490nm)|
|DC power||12V 0.5A, external AC-DC power adapter|
|Operation||Working temperature: -5- +55℃ working humidity:10-90%(non-condensation)|
|Storage||Storage temperature: -30℃- +60℃ storage humidity: 10-90%(non-condensation)|
|1.Plug-and-play: services can be deployed by one click on the NMS, and on-site configuration is not required.|
|2.Remote diagnosis: Remote fault locating is implemented by the loop-line test of POTS ports, call emulation and PPPoE dialup emulati|
|3.Link monitoring: E2E link detection is achieved using 802.1ag Ethernet OAM.|
|4.High speed forwarding: 900 Mbit/s forwarding in the NAT scenario.|
|5.IPv6 Capability: support IPv6/IPv4 dual stack and DS-Lite.|
*Local management using Web and remote management using TR069 and OMCI
*Optical power monitoring
*802.1ag Ethernet OAM
*Loop-line test of POTS ports,call emulation and PPPoE dialup emulation
Green engery-saving features
*Dynamic power consumption adjustment
*With a backup battery, the guaranteed services can be selected flexibly
*SIP and H.248 protocols
*Media stream and signaling stream separation
*IGMP V2&V3 snooping/IGMP proxy
*Class B+ optical module
*Security authentication mode: SN,
password or SN+password
*Internet, IPTV and VoIP services are automatically bound to ONT ports
*Virtual server, port trigger, DMZ,and DDNS
*Dual systems for software protection
*Type B protection and rogue ONT detection
*Lithium battery backup and backup battery monitoring
Huawei FTTH Application
Difference Between Gpon and Epon?
1. EPON and GPON adopt different standards. It can be said that GPON is a more advanced point, which can transmit larger bandwidth and can bring more users than EPON. GPON originated from the early APONBPON technology of optical fiber communication, and developed from this, the ATM frame format is used to transmit the code stream. The E of EPON refers to the interconnected Ethernet, so when EPON was born, it was required to be able to directly and seamlessly connect with the Internet, so the code stream of EPON follows the frame format of Ethernet. Of course, in order to adapt to the transmission on the optical fiber, a layer of EPON-defined frame format is wrapped outside the frame of the Ethernet frame format.
2. The EPON standard is IEEE’s 802.3ah. The basic principle of the IEEE’s formulation of the EPON standard is to try to standardize EPON within the 802.3 architecture, and to minimize the expansion of the standard Ethernet MAC protocol.
3. The GPON standard is the ITU-TG.984 series of standards. The formulation of the GPON standard takes into account the support for traditional TDM services, and continues to adopt a 125ms fixed frame structure to maintain 8K timing continuity. In order to support multiple protocols such as ATM, GPON has defined a new encapsulation structure GEM: GPONEncapsulaTIonMethod. You can mix and encapsulate data from ATM and other protocols into frames.
4. In terms of application, GPON has larger bandwidth than EPON. Its service carrying capacity is more efficient, and its optical splitting ability is stronger. It can transmit larger bandwidth services and achieve more user access. It pays more attention to multi-service and QoS guarantee, but it is more Complicated, this causes its cost to be higher than EPON, but with the large-scale deployment of GPON technology, the cost difference between GPON and EPON is gradually shrinking.
5. GPON and EPON protocol stack comparison
EPON and GPON have their own merits. GPON is superior to EPON in terms of performance indicators. However, EPON has advantages in time and cost. GPON is catching up. Looking forward to the future broadband access market, it may not be who replaces others. It should be coexistence and complementarity. For customers with high bandwidth, multi-service, QoS and security requirements, and ATM technology as the backbone network, GPON will be more suitable. As for customer groups that are cost-sensitive, QoS, and security are not high, EPON has become the dominant one.
PON FTTH Solutions
FTTH, fiber-to-the-home, uses fiber as the transmission medium to provide users with higher bandwidth to meet diversified voice, video, and data service needs. It will gradually replace other copper cable access technologies. PON (Passive Optical Network) refers to a passive device from the central office to the user end without any active equipment. This technology is recognized as the best FTTH access technology in the industry because of its high bandwidth and network stability. , Convenient management and maintenance, low cost and other advantages, has been unanimously recognized by major operators around the world, and is currently the preferred solution for access networks.
Introduction to PON access technology and standards
PON (Passive Optical Network) is a P2MP (point to multiple point) network system. It is composed of OLT (Optical Link Terminal), ODN (Optical Distribution Network), and ONU (Optical Network Unit). The network structure is as follows Figure.
The PON network uses WDM technology to realize the transmission of upstream and downstream optical signals on the same optical fiber. The wavelength of the downstream optical signal is 1490 nm and the wavelength of the upstream optical signal is 1310 nm. Data transmission uses downlink broadcast and uplink time division multiplexing (TDM) technology to complete point-to-multipoint communication.
At present, the mainstream solutions of PON access network include GPON (Gigabit-Capable PON) and EPON (Ethernet Passive Optical Network). PON standardization organization IEEE, ITU-T/FSAN respectively conduct research on EPON and GPON technology and output related standards.
Supplementary Statement On Import Duties And Express Logistics:
1. Buyer is responsible for the customs duty and local import taxes etc. The price here not includes the destination fee of buyer's side.
2. Postage adjustment: Express postage generally to the door of capital. Orders to remote cities may be got Express company (DHL/Fedex/UPS/TNT, etc.) postage adjustment. We will contact you to confirm again before shipping.
3. CPF or CNPJ：Such as Latin American countries, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Argentina, etc., require a tax number CPF or CNPJ for customs clearance, so pls leave these information for filling in the shipping forms.
4. Except for the built-in lithium battery of the machine itself, AA batteries in all products will be moved when shipping out to aviod delay or detention by customs clearance.
5. Ukraine UPS parcel delivery services only limited to the following 6 cities , and the recipient must be a private person. (Kyiv,Dnipropetrovsk,Odessa,Kharkiv,Mariupol and Lviv).
6. Express to Russia: China EMS or 3rd Dedicated express companies (System default optional EMS) are preferred for shippment ,we will confirm with you again before shipping.
7. For free postage orders, we will preferentially send them between courier companies. If you have special requirements, please contact us in advance.
8. For the following countries express ,we will confirm with you :
To Brazil ,we will ship by UPS rather than Fedex/DHL.
To Austrilia,we will select TNT for priority instead of Fedex/DHL/UPS.
To African / Mid East countries, we can ship by ME Dedicated express way , UPS and DHL